1. Need an extra lift in your romantic life? Pomegranate arils might be just what you need before bedtime...
2. Pomegranate arils may help lower cholesterol. Is it true? The folks at Livestrong think so, read more...
3. This one says pomegranates might even prevent infections and help kidney health in dialysis patients! Is there anything pomegranates can’t do?
4. Pomegranates are high in anti-oxidants, so free your radicals with a healthy dose daily!
5. Pomegranates are a manly food! Or at least they are said to be good for men’s health issues...
6. Not to be outdone, women can get special health benefits from pomegranates too! Read more...
7. Just how many health benefits do pomegranates have? This one goes to 11...
8. Oh yeah? Well this guy came up with 14!
9. And this page has some possible health benefits even we haven’t heard of. Expel tapeworms? Really??
10. “Okay, pomegranates are healthy and nutritious. But doesn’t anyone have one of those nutrition guides with specific values listed, so I can win bets with my friends?” Funny you should ask…
Photo provided by Pomegranate
Council. All Rights Reserved.
Pome-Facts: You can take a Pomegranate intact, roll it over a hard surface to release the juice from the seeds without breaking the skin, then make a small hole and insert a straw to drink the juice just like a juicebox!
Pomegranate arils also freeze well when separated on a pan. Perfect for a cool zing in summer drinks and salads!
Pomegranate literally means “seeded apple” in Latin.
Another nickname for the pomegranate is the Chinese Apple.
|Pome-Growing | Whole Pomegranates | Packaged Arils | Recipes | Health Highlights | Contact
(c) 2012 FreshArils.com